Exceptional training at an affordable price…Most courses attract up to 700% profit margins.
One day workshop
- Learn how to get the best lip blends, and even out full lip colour.
- Less trauma and more colour penetration.
- All you need to know about skin undertones and how to avoid blue/black lips.
- Getting the colour right = happy clients.
- Effective numbing and how to create perfectly shaped lips.
We will also then order your kit which is included in the cost of your course and you will receive on day one.
The Kit Includes
- 3 bottles of pigment
- Pigment caps
- Disposable apron
- Alcohol swaps
- Lip mask local anesthetic
- Dental bibs
- Declaration forms
- Design lip shapes
- Mixing colours,
- Needle sizes
- Practicing on Leather
- Live clients
- After Care
ModelsActivities and AssessmentVenueSchedule & Fees
Each student will need to provide between 2-3 models, for each procedure taught.i.e. one procedure per model or all three procedures on the same model. If you can’t provide a model, please notify us at least 3 weeks before the course, and we will advertise for you ($50 extra).
The Models will be charged $100 (cash) per procedure to cover the cost of cartridges, pigment & disposables. Put it up on face book or ask family and friends they are saving $500 per procedure to become a model.
Terms and Conditions
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order you kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 14–28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.