Australian Aesthetic Courses
The most Valuable & highest standard training at the most affordable price with trainer of over 20 years’ experience, “we take pride in your learning” because if you don’t learn then we haven’t done our job...
“Your Success is Our Greatest Reward”
“Gain financial freedom while making others beautiful”
Australian Therapeutic Skincare Institute (ATSCI) takes a holistic, affordable approach to to all Paramedical Aesthetic courses in the learning process to ensure you gain maximum benefits from your ATSCI Certified course. "Ensuring full delivery to maximise learning" with the most up to date equipment.
The beauty industry is currently experiencing a revolution that has seen a need to develop partnerships between beauty therapy and cosmetic medicine. The Australian Therapeutic Skin Care Institute was founded & established by Amanda Bishay in 2003 to address this specialist need.
Amanda Bishay has gained 18 post graduate certificates including a national accredited Diploma of health science & beauty therapy, blood collection & TAE 40116 Training & assessment.
Amanda Bishay, a key note speaker, a qualified Skin Aesthetician, Cosmetic & Laser clinician Specialist and International trainer and Educator, has developed a successful business partnership with some of the most leading national & international cosmetic and plastic surgeons. Her vision for the institute is to become the leading provider of professional development programs and ongoing support in the aesthetics industry. This is to enable you to improve your skills, education and increase your value in your clinic in order to give more to your clients and set you apart from your competitors.
Anyone can gain knowledge and most trainers have knowledge but not everyone can teach or can deliver effective training. At ATSCI, we pride ourselves in ensuring we deliver all course information in an easy and understandable structure.
Please ensure you research your trainers qualifications to ensure they have completed an accredited TAE 40116 Cert IV 4 in Training & assessment.
All courses are ATSCI Certified and are delivered one on one and we do not train in groups or classes as we believe every individual learns at different levels and we are only as successful and are as good as you learn. If you don’t learn enough we have not done our job properly therefore “your success is our success”.
The anti-ageing market is booming, with an increasing demand for the latest products and procedures that are currently gaining so much exposure in the media. Beauty Therapists are perfectly positioned to take advantage of this phenomena by expanding their knowledge and skills to offer these services.
Benefits of ATSCI Certified Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo and Paramedical courses:
- One on one training customised to each students specific individual needs, experience and learning abilities. To ensure full delivery and comprehension of course information so you have your trainers undivided attention.
- All training is conducted by Amanda Bishay herself and not other stuff members so full delivery of all her experience, education and skills are transferred directly to the students;
- Training manuals are developed by qualified writers, editors and instructional designer’s, this ensures clear, readable and structured information that is consistent with and complementary to each course;
- An appropriate learning environment with the right ambience;
- Adapting each course to the needs and experience of our students;
- A careful balance between practical and theoretical training;
- Multimedia stimulation through live training, interactive learning & graphics;
- Recommendations on product, equipment & other complementary courses. Educational and reference books to provide you with ongoing guidance;
- Provide you with the best quality kits to perform the best work possible at an affordable price and value for money;
- After sales service and warranty on all products. Trainers are always available and all equipment are backed by a 12 month warranty;
- Most courses attract up to 700% profit margins.
Our modern state of the art sterile training and clinic facilities are 228 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160, set in a clean and comfortable environment taking your peace and comfort in mind. Amanda also teaches Australia wide and travels nationally and internationally to accommodate students needs if they wish to be trained in their own salons.
Semi Permanent Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo (SPCT)
All courses come with complete course kits including equipment and pigments:
- Lips Tattoo & Full Lips Colour Courses
- Microblading & Eyebrow Feathering Courses
- Paramedical Tattoo & Micropigmentation Courses
- Cosmetic Tattoo & Eyebrow Tattoo Courses
- Advanced Cosmetic & Refresher Tattoo Courses
- Laser Tattoo Removal Courses with Tattoo Removal Machine Mastering
All prices are exclusive of GST.