Lips Tattoo & Full Lips Colour Courses
One day workshop
- Learn how to get the best lip blends, and even out full lip colour.
- Less trauma and more colour penetration.
- All you need to know about skin undertones and how to avoid blue/black lips.
- Getting the colour right = happy clients.
- Effective numbing and how to create perfectly shaped lips.
We will also then order your kit which is included in the cost of your course and you will receive on day one.
- Declaration forms
- Design lip shapes
- Mixing colours,
- Needle sizes
- Practicing on Leather
- Live clients
- After Care
- Activities and Assessment
- Schedule & Fees
- Terms & Conditions
Each student will need to provide between 2-3 models, for each procedure taught.i.e. one procedure per model or all three procedures on the same model. If you can’t provide a model, please notify us at least 3 weeks before the course, and we will advertise for you ($50 extra).
The Models will be charged $100 (cash) per procedure to cover the cost of cartridges, pigment & disposables. Put it up on face book or ask family and friends they are saving $500 per procedure to become a model.
Activities involve practicing on leather sheets and dolls, pig skin before performing procedures on live models. By then you will be more than ready to perform lip colour procedures in front of the trainer to ensure competency.
Students are expected to demonstrate competency in the following:
- Sterilization techniques
- Setting up your room and tray
- The consultation process
- Pain management
- Identifying skin undertones
- Understanding of how to neutralize & correct wrong colour on skin
- Shaping and designing full lip color
- Lip blend
- Applying semi-permanent eyebrow, eyeliner and lip liner tattoo.
- Providing after care instructions
- Knowledge of correct needle size for each procedure
Your clinic or our training school :
ATSCI Training Centre
226-228 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160
Melbourne, Queensland, WA, TAS, NZ, ADL, NSW:
one day from 10am to 5pm
$1,500 + gst
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: email@example.com
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order you kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 14–28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.
- ATSCI Certified Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo Courses
- ATSCI Certified Paramedical Courses