Lip blush & Full Lips Colour Course
One day workshop
- Lip blush, Full Lip Colour & blend
- Learn how to get the best lip blends, and even out full lip colour.
- Less trauma and more colour retention.
- All you need to know about skin undertones and how to avoid blue/purplish lips.
- Getting the colour right = happy clients
- Effective numbing and how to create perfectly shaped lips.
- Free kit including 4 pigments and disposables and practice sheets
The Kit Includes
- Declaration forms
- Design lip shapes
- Mixing colours
- Needle sizes
- Practicing on Leather
- Live clients
- After Care
- Activities and Assessment
- Schedule & Fees
- Terms & Conditions
Each student will need to provide models, for each live face to face procedure taught. If you can’t provide a model, please notify us at least 3 weeks before the course, and we will advertise for you ($50 extra). The Models will be charged $100 per procedure to cover the cost of disposables.
Activities involve practicing on leather sheets and dolls, pig skin before performing procedures on live models. By then you will be more than ready to perform lip colour procedures in front of the trainer to ensure competency.
Students are expected to demonstrate competency in the following:
- Sterilization techniques
- Setting up your room and tray
- The consultation process
- Pain management
- Identifying skin undertones
- Understanding of how to neutralize & correct wrong colour on skin
- Shaping and designing full lip color
- Lip blend
- Applying semi-permanent eyebrow, eyeliner and lip liner tattoo.
- Providing after care instructions
- Knowledge of correct needle size for each procedure
Your clinic or our training school :
ATSCI Training Centre
226-228 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160
Melbourne, Queensland, WA, TAS, NZ, ADL, NSW:
one day from 10am to 5pm
$1,500 + gst
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: [email protected]
As costs are incurred before the course commences, once we send out all the training manuals and training information, all course payments are non-refundable except at the discretion of ATSCI if the student can provide evidence of serious illness that may prevent the student from completing the training course.
However the student may reschedule training dates or payment may be transferrable to other courses or other students.
Students who require extra days training attract extra fees depending on how many days and hours are required please ask your trainer.
- ATSCI Certified Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo Courses
- ATSCI Certified Paramedical Courses