High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifting is indicated for skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. Uses a new advanced techniques of High-intensity focused ultrasound for the design of this instrument. HIFU make it possible that non surgical type cosmetic winkle remove instead of the traditional facelifting operation. It basically irons out any fine lines on the face and improves body sagging by tightening the face and body skin. Improving collagen and elastin stimulation. The device will release a higly concentrated focus of ultrasonic energy, and deliver into the deep skin and cause thermal coagulation to SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System). High heat is condensed in the appropriate location, to stimulate the skin deep dermal tissue, produce more collagen. I can provide the skin tightening and rejuvenation happens gradually with the time so that the skin becomes more compact.
What is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)?
Hifu is truly a remarkable breakthrough in technology, offering a truly non-invasive alternative to a surgical face lift, a MUST have treatment option, and the ONLY FDA approved treatment with a specific intent for improvement of lines and wrinkles on the face and décolleté, penetrating to depths only previously possible with surgery.
Hifu uses the power of Ultrasound to safely lift and tighten skin. Ultrasound is a form of energy that is significantly different than light such as IPL and Lasers or Electrical (Radio-Frequency) energy. Hifu, protects the skin surface, whilst precisely penetrating at deeper depths and higher temperatures than Radio Frequency for example, treating beyond the Dermis and Foundation layers, where structural weakening starts. The results are as good as Thermage only much cheaper
Tissue at the target point is heated to ~65°C, Thermal Heat is created with the skin tissue creating both spaced ‘wounds’ and cellular friction – which in turn promotes healing, immediately contracts collagen and stimulates a rapid production. Over the next 90-180 days, the wound-healing response stimulates long-term tissue and leads to further lifting and tightening, with results that can last years.
It also helps to improve the tone and all the features of your face such as your eyes, cheeks, mouth, chin and skin also making it a viable alternative to Botox, with the benefit of being able to maintain facial expression. Excellent for post surgical face lift to maintain the lift and treat blood stasis, scarring, and numbness.
What are the benefits of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)?
As a completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound offers patients many benefits over other procedures –
- Clinically Proven
- Safe and Effective
- Cost Effective Alternative to a Surgical Face Lift
- No Need for Anaesthesia or Sedation
- No Incisions or Risk of Infection
- No Downtime
- Comfortable and Painless Treatments
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
- Results can last for 2 years plus
With the advantage of three depth cartridges (1.5mm, 3mm and 4.5mm), Hifu has the capability of penetrating to depths only previously possible with surgery.
How long is the treatment?
Each session is dependent on the treatment area, but we advise around 30 minutes per area. Your treatment will be tailored to your individual requirements which will be discussed in your pre-treatment consultation. Additional time will be required if you require more areas.
Great profit margins $$$ Pricing for this treatment
Full face: $1800 to $2500
Checks: $1200 to $1500
Eye area: $700 to $1000
Jowels: $800 to $1200
Neck: $1200 to $1500
Knees: $1300 to $1800
Upper arms: $1300 to$1500
Thighs: $1500 to $2200
Stomach: $1200 to $1800
Results we can achieve with High Intensity Focused Ultrasound:
Look Between 4 – 8 Years Younger with One Treatment (depending on the area may require 2 to 3 treatments 3 to 6 months apart)
Increase Blood Circulation
Increases Elastin & Production of Collagen
Re-educates the Muscles
Stimulates Skin Cells
Improves, Firms & Tightens Muscles
Eyelid Hood Reduction
Nasolabial Fold Reduction
Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
Cheek, Jowl & Neck Tightening
Double Chin Reduction
Eye Bag Reduction
Fat Deposit Reduction
Fine Lines & Wrinkle Reduction
Acne Scar Reduction
When Are Results Visible?
Some results will be seen immediately post treatment, with optimum results expected from three to six months.
How Long Do Results Last?
Individual results will differ, however on average a minimum of 18 months to two years.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
The number of sessions depends on the client’s age and skin condition. One treatment is usually sufficient on light to moderate skin laxity.
Who Is Suitable for Ultra Face?
Anyone with drooping skin, or considering a face lift but isn’t ready for surgery is a good candidate.
All Skin types and tones can be treated.
- Using a non-invasive technique to replace the traditional operation to pull the skin.
- Tighten the loose skin, improve sagging and other aging phenomenon.
- Using the special transducers penetrating conduct the high intensity focused ultrasound to SMAS layer from the surface of the skin.
- Generate Multiple 65°C to 70°C or above high thermal energy in the skin layer specified target in the moment, come into the “curing” region. The focus of cells were solidified, and ablation, the SMAS was ascend rapidly and achieve the effect of cosmetic wrinkle removal.
- Non invasive, no postoperative rest time, HIFU transducer anti-aging don’t need injection, no surgery, no trace of wrinkles removal, skin rejuvenation.
- Be suitable for any aged people, both female and male.
- Equipped with a variety of transducers(transmitter) for different skin levels. This transducers can conduct the High intensity focused ultrasound to each layer of the skin.
- Proprietary high-speed transmission technology can be obtained 0.1 to 0.2S.
- Up to 5000 to 10000 lines layered high precision transducer transmitter that it is three times as the similar instrument, greatly improving the cost effectiveness.
- The sole research stability 4 to 10MHZ broadband output technology can work in with a layered skin treatment technology well.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. And also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
It heats directly to deeper tissue, in order to lift the skin. Performed as an in office procedure, with only ultrasound gel applied to the skin. An ultrasound screen image allows the physician to visualize the level of treatment before energy is applied to the targeted tissue. The treatment takes from 45 for the face and 90 minutes for face and neck.
HIFU is safe and effective non-invasive ultrasound (US) treatment that can lift and tighten facial skin and muscle without downtime. It is targeted for Lifting skin on the neck, under the chin, on the brow, jowels, checks etc.
2. Advantages & technical parameters when purchasing your HIFU machine look for the following specifications, you can also purchase a machine with 2 hand pieces one for the face and a smaller one for under the eyes and smaller areas
*11 lines per each head with 10000 shots
*Equipped 5 heads (1.5mm,1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm,13mm), precisely acting on different depths of the skin. The energy will skip and bypass the epidermis, leaving no damages or without compromising the skin. delivering
Effective for collagen remodelling , elastane fibre contraction
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)
Number of heads:
5 heads (1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, 13mm)
0.1J-2.5J (0.1J per step)
Space between Points:
each head 10000 shots
3. Why HiFu treatment is better than other treatment?
Every single HIFU energy point (TCP) under the skin can make the temperature reach 65-70C,is the strongest temperature of all non-invasive skin tightening device.
Energy through epidermis with no trace.
Never worry about epidermis injuries!
- Remove wrinkles on around forehead, eyes, mouth, etc.
- Lifting and tightening both cheeks skin.
- Improving skin elasticity and shaping contour.
- Improving jaw line, reducing “marionette lines”
- Tightening the skin tissue on forehead, lifting the eyebrows lines.
- Improving skin complexion, making the skin luminous and bright
- Evens out skin tone and texture
- Removing neck wrinkles, protecting neck from aging.
- Improves stretchmarks or saggy body skin
Treating the faceTreating the body
LCD showing face treatments
LCD showing body treatments
What different cartridges are used for:
- HIFU FOR FACE AND BODY TREATMENT:
- 5 Exchanged prop 1.5MM;3.0MM;4.5MM;8MM and 13MM ;
- DS10- 1.5 mm is for the epidermis layer on face ;
DS7- 3.0 mm is for the dermis layer for face ;
- DS4- 4.5 mm is for the SMAS layer for face .
- DS4-8.0mm is for body treatment
- DS4-13.0mm is for body treatment
- Course Fees
- Terms & Conditions
2 day ATSCI Certified competence based training course
- Anatomy of skin
- Physiology of skin
- Understanding HIFU technology
- Safety procedures
- Infection control
- Adverse reactions
- Clinical studies
- Medical Assessment of skin
- Effects of HIFU
- HIFU aesthetics
- Before and after photos
- Treatment procedures
- Preparing the skin before procedure
- Application of HIFU
- Combining HIFU with other Aesthetic treatments and procedures
- Client expectations
- After care
Course outcome: To ensure each student is competent preforming safe yet effective HIFU treatments.
Training is completed one on one unless a clinic has more than one clinician needing training from the same salon to ensure maximum learning outcome.
Upon exams and practical assessment, you will receive a certificate of competence to qualify you to practice.
Training only $3999 + GST
Contact us if you would like recommend good HIFU machine suppliers
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your clinic or our training school:
137 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order your kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.
Semi Permanent Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo (SPCT)
All courses come with complete course kits including equipment and pigments:
- Lips Tattoo & Full Lips Colour Courses
- Microblading & Eyebrow Feathering Courses
- Paramedical Tattoo & Micropigmentation Courses
- Cosmetic Tattoo & Eyebrow Tattoo Courses
- Advanced Cosmetic & Refresher Tattoo Courses
- Laser Tattoo Removal Courses with Tattoo Removal Machine Mastering
All prices are exclusive of GST.