Paramedical Aesthetics Training
combining mechanical and chemical treatments to maximise results and deliver more than just promises… this course will defiantly set you apart from your walking text book competitors who preform steps 1,2,3 facial treatments.
This course is designed for anyone wanting to enter the paramedical cosmetic Aesthetic Industry. It is also suitable for nursing graduates, and those with a Diploma in Health Science (Beauty Therapy). Or even if you have no experience and wish to change careers we will add one more day to this course to bring you up to date with skin anatomy and physiology.
This is also a one on one course and no group classes to ensure full delivery of all training information and your training is customised to each students individual needs, learning abilities and experience. If you are passionate and results-oriented, want to learn about advanced procedures, and associate yourself with cosmetic and plastic surgeons, or you just want to work for yourself and make a real difference to your clients.. then this is the course for you.
It is designed to help you keep up to date with current trends, terminology, ingredients, techniques and procedures in today’s rapidly evolving industry. Learn how to combine mechanical and chemical treatment programs applying a holistic approach to maximise and deliver real… results
Upon completion of this course after passing examination and practical assessment you will be awarded a CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE which will qualify you to practice Australia wide
Adult active acne, client underwent a series of mechanical and chemical treatments alternating weekly for 10 weeks
- Course Fees
- Terms and Conditions
From $3,800+gst (includes Paramedical course peel kits)
2-3 days from $3,999 + gst, custom PA courses 3-4 days from $4,900 + gst
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: email@example.com
Your clinic or our training school :
226-228 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160
Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- We hire doctor rooms in all states
- Training venue can take place in your own salon or clinic
Terms and Conditions
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order your kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 14–28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.
- ATSCI Certified Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo Courses
- ATSCI Certified Paramedical Courses