Cosmetic Tattoo & Eyebrow Tattoo Courses
The 3D Feathering Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo beginners course is a 4 day course covering:
- Eyebrows feathering, eyebrows hair stroke, 3D, ombre shading, design and application.
- Eyeliner top & bottom and eyelash simulation. Design and application.
- Lip liner design & application.
Is This Course Nationally accredited?
Yes Part of the course is the ACCREDITED infection prevention and control course HLTINF001
All theory is completed online before starting your 4 day cosmetic tattoo course and then the practical component is completed and assessed in class.
Your 4 days training consists of 1 full day of theory after you have studied your training manual (over 250 pages of very valuable training information) at home before training, then there is 3 full days of practical live hands on training where you will complete 12 procedures in cosmetic tattoo of eyebrows, eyeliner and lips. NOT only 3 procedures like other training organisations.
ATSCI is the only training organisation that allows you the maximum live practical training to maximise you’re learning out come
Upon complication of the course you will be qualified and ATSCI certified to perform the above procedures and you will be awarded your certificate of competence which will qualify you to practice nationally.
The cost of the Course is $6,500+ GST
Your training will be customised to your individual needs, learning abilities and experience. One on one and is not in a group environment unless otherwise requested.
We can provide training for your clinic for more than one employee. We can either train in your premises or you can come to our training school in Sydney.
If you are coming from interstate, we can organise discounted accommodation for you at your own cost.
Our training course includes :
- Patient and understanding teacher trained in the US, Australia, Italy and China
- Starter Kit (See details below)
- Awarded your certificate of competence
- Ongoing post-training support
- Comprehensive training manual included
Cosmetic tattoo eyebrow and smokey eyeliner
Students who successfully complete this course will be qualified to perform semi-permanent eyebrow shading and 3D feather hair strokes, eyeliner and lip liner tattoo.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Medical questionnaires and forms
- Setting up equipment and working environment
- Skin penetration act
- Theory of colours
- Who needs 3D Feathering microblading cosmetic tattooing
- Eyebrow shaping
- Practise eyebrow drawing and tattooing on leather and dolls.
- Pricing & advertising
- Pre and post op care
- Needles and different sizing
- Lip shaping and lip liner techniques
- Medical partnerships
- Practicing on leather
- Digital machines
- Live models
- Analysing skins undertones
- Mixing colours for brows
- Live clients eyebrow shaping, eyebrow tattoo and eyeliner tattoo.
- Live clients for lip liner
- Mixing colours
- Performing procedures
- Activities and Assessment
- Schedule & Fees
- Terms and Conditions
Each student will need to provide between 1-3 models, for each procedure taught.i.e. one procedure per model or all three procedures on the same model. If you can’t provide a model, please notify us at least 3 weeks before the course, and we will advertise for you ($50 extra).
The Models will be charged $100 per procedure to cover the cost of cartridges, pigment & disposables. Put it up on face book or ask family and friends they are saving $500 per procedure to become a model.
Models will be required on days 2,3 and 4. We will advise exact times on a few days before.
Activities and assessment
Activities involve practicing on leather sheets and dolls, pig skin before performing procedures on live models. By then you will be more than ready to perform eyebrow, eyeliner and lip liner procedures in front of the trainer to ensure competency.
Students are expected to demonstrate competency in the following:
- Sterilization techniques
- Setting up your room and tray
- The consultation process
- Pain management
- Identifying skin undertones
- Understanding of how to neutralize & correct wrong colour on skin
- Mixing colours
- Eyebrow eyeliner and lip liner shaping
- Applying semi-permanent eyebrow, eyeliner and lip liner tattoo.
- Providing after care instructions
- Knowledge of correct needle size for each procedure
Your clinic or our training school :
ATSCI Training Centre
226-228 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160
Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, South Australia, WA, Tasmania, New Zealand:
4 consecutive days from 10am to 5pm each day
Either 4 consecutive days or one day a week for 4 weeks from 10am to 5pm
$6,500 + gst
Call Amanda now on 0433 135 381 or email [email protected] to book
As costs are incurred before the course commences, once we send out all the training manuals and training information, all course payments are non-refundable except at the discretion of ATSCI if the student can provide evidence of serious illness that may prevent the student from completing the training course.
However the student may reschedule training dates or payment may be transferrable to other courses or other students.
We will also then order your kit which is included in the cost of your course and you will receive on day one. This includes a Machine with a one year warranty which is one of the best machines that delivers exceptional results with very little effort and without compromising the skin.
- ATSCI Certified Microblading Cosmetic Tattoo Courses
- ATSCI Certified Paramedical Courses