1 day work shop
This is very much a hands-on workshop on how to reduce scars and wrinkles with a simple needling technique. You will receive both the digital machine and manual skin rollers in your kit which is included in your course fees.
This technique will stimulate natural collagen to reduce acne pit scarring and improve skin texture and skin tone.
It dramatically improves skin texture and tone as well as stimulating collagen synthesis.
This is a natural and safe procedure that does not involve the implanting of any foreign body. Training with manual and digital skin needling machines.
Most trainers only teach dry needling or in conjunction with hyaluronic acid but that is an unfinished treatment.. learn the benefits of antioxidants and understand active ingredients and their benefits to maximise results apply active ingredient water-based solutions indicated for each skin condition.
Please ensure your trainer understands this procedure is not recommended for active acne as you will be spreading the bacteria. no is it indicated for dark skinned clients with pigmentation as this will only stimulate more hyperpigmentation. I pride myself in the delivery of the correct information understanding skin anatomy and physiology so as not to compromise the skin so one need to understand what they are doing rather than be walking text books following steps 1, 2 and 3.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT OUR 3 DAY PARAMEDICAL COURSE WHICH INCLUDES SKIN NEEDLING BUT IT TEACHES YOU TO TREAT ALL SKIN CONDITIONS SO YOU ARE NOT LIMITED AND YOU HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE USING BOTH CHEMICAL AND MECHANICAL TREATMENTS TO DELIVER REMARKABLE RESULTS.
- 2 x skin needling rollers
- 1 x digital machine
- 4 x digital needles
- 3 x serums vitamin C, A and hyaluronic acid
- 4 x sterile dressing kits
- Course Fees
- Terms and Conditions
$1700 + gst
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training in all states:
Your clinic or our training school :
137 Victoria Road, Drummoyne
Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- We hire doctor rooms in all states
- Training venue can take place in your own salon or clinic
Terms and Conditions
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order you kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 14–28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.