Australian therapeutic skin care institute has been clinically working with lasers for over 12 years. We have developed a comprehensive laser tattoo removal training course to compliment your treatment menu and give huge profitable & rewarding income.
We have recently changed our Laser Tattoo Removal Training to a group training course that is limited to a maximum 6 students.
Laser Tattoo Removal training is a 2 day course covering:
- Skin and the depth different tattoo pigments may be situated
- Safe and effective application of Laser tattoo removal
- Skin penetration and sterilisation precautions
- Industry pricing and after care
- Advertising, insurance and safety measures
Our Laser Tattoo Removal course includes :
- Small Group training (maximum of 6 students)
- 2 days day certified theory & practical training course
- Clinical training includes certificate ”OF COMPETENCE” after completing both Theory & practical training on live models
- Certificates issued upon successfully completion & Assessment
- Some states may require further training for licencing e.g. infection control &/or Laser safety certificate course to be provided
The cost of the Course is $1,600+ GST
This is a comprehensive 2 day Laser Tattoo Removal Training course that teaches you all you need to know about skin and the depth different tattoo pigments may be situated. Safe and effective application of Laser tattoo removal. It also covers advertising, Insurance and safety measures as well as the skin penetration and sterilisation precautions, pricing and after care, contraindications and partnering up with other professionals in the industry.
To Certify Aestheticians or Tattoo artists in order to set them apart from their competitors giving them an edge in the market place, positioning them as market leaders in the Aesthetic industry offering Professional, safe and effective affordable Laser tattoo removal
Upon completion of the Laser Tattoo Removal Training course you will be issued with 2 certificates a Laser Safety Certificate and a Laser tattoo application competency certificate
- Course Fees
$1,600 + gst
Ring Amanda for details: 0433 135 381 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About laser tattoo removal
More and more people are decorating their bodies with tattoo’s and more and more people want them removed…
creating a high demand for Laser tattoo removal There are many reasons why people choose to remove tattoo’s, whether it’s because it was an impulse decision or they just had it done when they were much younger and now they are older and wiser or they are grandparents and feel it’s now inappropriate, or maybe a tattoo artist did a poor job rendering what the tattoo recipient had in mind whatever the case need and demand for tattoo is increasing.
The most correct way is to use a professional Q-Switch ND -Yag to remove the old tattoo and get a new one before carefully selecting a good tattoo artist and a good tattoo design that will pass the test of time. Laser tattoo removal offers the artist with the opportunity to place the art on a fresh canvas to get the intended results.
The most effective way to remove tattoos are best using acronym Medical Lasers which use an Infrared Coagulation bean of intense light to lighten or remove the tattoo without harming the surrounding healthy cells. The laser targets the ink pigment in the skin layer that contains the tattoo’s ink particles breaking them up into tiny fragments and your body’s natural lymphatic system naturally cleanses the ink out of the body. The treated area scabs over. After several days, the scab falls off taking the ink with it.
This process takes a few weeks so it’s important for the treatments to be a few weeks apart. The Larger the ink particles and the deeper the ink is planted, the more multiple treatments are required.
The most common type of high-powered tattoo laser system used today is the Q-switched ND- Yag. These lasers differ to standard ones in two key ways. First, they produce pulses of laser light rather than a continuous beam and, second, these pulses have an extremely high peak power (in the gigawatt range). When used on a person’s skin, the tattoo’s ink pigments can be ‘flashed’ with a very controlled strength laser pulse over a short period of time, fragmenting the ink. This procedure is performed under a topical anesthetic, or with none at all.
The success of Laser tattoo removal and time it takes for effective results is entirely dependent upon the laser type, number of sessions and the patient’s body’s ability to rid itself of the ink. E.g. someone who drinks a good amount of water, eats healthily, and doesn’t smoke, often see quicker effects with fewer laser tattoo removal treatments
Patients only feel discomfort and depending on the individual’s client’s pain thresh hold in which case local anesthetic cream may be used for pain management. Some patients say they feel a slight sting, like the snap of a rubber band on the skin, followed by the feeling of sunburn.
This is just a guide for the average costs charged in Australia as you can see it can be a very profitable business.
Terms and Conditions
- Courses are to be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to ensure we order your kit and receive it in time for your training. For dates, please contact ATSCI direct as dates are upon both you and your trainers availability.
- Enrolments & dates will only be confirmed & secured on receipt of 50% payment. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your training.
- 14–28 days prior to course date – 25% cancellation fee.
- Less than 14 days prior to course date – 50% cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to course date – 75% cancellation fee.